I swear this works!

mcdonald

8 posts in this topic

So I have just installed Kalaway 10.5.2 and when I restart after installation, a blue screen appears with a black strip right down the screen. I have tried other display drivers and when I do that, it gives me a flashing screen of it starting up, but split unproportionally.==================================================Sony Vaio Vgn-nr110eVideo Chipset Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100Video Bus PCI Express x16Processor Class Intel Pentium Dual-Core MobileProcessor Speed 1.46 GHzIntel Model T2310Memory Technology DDR2Drive Controllers Serial ATAInterface Connection Audio - Line In (1/8" Mini)|Audio - Line Out (1/8" Mini)|Ethernet - RJ45 Twisted-Pair (XBaseT)|FireWire 400/IEEE 1394 - 4 pin|Serial - RJ11 Modular (Phone/Telco)|USB - Universal Serial Bus 2.0|Video - 15 pin High-Density D-shell (VGA)

So why did you title your post "I swear this works!" when it really doesn't work at all? And why did you post the exact same message 3 times with different titles all in the space of an hour? Do you have a question or are you just a troll?

Starting 4 different threads with the exact same post all within a couple of hours should get you banned. Look at the number of threads where people never get an answer. Sometimes it happens. Deal with it and don't be a jerk.

So I have just installed Kalaway 10.5.2 and when I restart after installation, a blue screen appears with a black strip right down the screen. I have tried other display drivers and when I do that, it gives me a flashing screen of it starting up, but split unproportionally.==================================================Sony Vaio Vgn-nr110eVideo Chipset Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100Video Bus PCI Express x16Processor Class Intel Pentium Dual-Core MobileProcessor Speed 1.46 GHzIntel Model T2310Memory Technology DDR2Drive Controllers Serial ATAInterface Connection Audio - Line In (1/8" Mini)|Audio - Line Out (1/8" Mini)|Ethernet - RJ45 Twisted-Pair (XBaseT)|FireWire 400/IEEE 1394 - 4 pin|Serial - RJ11 Modular (Phone/Telco)|USB - Universal Serial Bus 2.0|Video - 15 pin High-Density D-shell (VGA)

Install with iATKOS and the upgrade with the Kalyway combo update.