Installing Kalyway 10.5.1 on a Toshiba Satelite A135-S4407

Sabaku no JJ

2 posts in this topic

Ok hi i need a little help here, currently i installed the kalyway 10.5.1 on my Toshiba Satelite A135-S4407 and everything went perfect it does the final reboot after the installation finishes, but then when the computer is turning on it goes to the apple screen and reboots and it repeats the same thing over and over again the laptop has a Intel GMA 950 these are the specs for the laptop:

Processor and Chipset

Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor T2060

o

1.60GHz, 1MB L2, 533MHz FSB

Chipset

o

Mobile Intel® 943GML Express Chipset

Communications

Toshiba V.92 software modem9

10/100 Base-TX Ethernet

Integrated Wireless-LAN:

Atheros® 802.11b/g wireless-LAN

1GB ddr2

100GB Sata

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 256 MB

if you need anything else feel free to ask. If anybody can help me it would really really be helpful

I have added the image of the things you have to chose in the installation, i really dont know what to chose here for the graphics cause i dont see anything for the intel gma 950 and for the soundcards section i really dont know what to pick there can anyone help me plz...

post-215623-1208309808_thumb.jpg

satellite_A135_S4407.pdf

• 8 months later...

try going into the bios and disabling one of the cores on the cpu, then boot. if it boots, shutdown and enable the core again and see if it boots up. i've found on my toshiba if osx sleeps or doesnt shut down properly, i have to disable one of the cores to get it to boot back up. sometimes changing the execute bit option will have the same effect as disabling a core as far as getting it to boot for me.