Really weird error when installing 10.5.1

turbo_911

3 posts in this topic

Hey all

I am installing well kind of installed Kalyway 10.5.1 on my XPS M1210 but there is a weird thing that I cant figure out, and need your help. The thing is that I installed using many guides and my disk is disk0s2 and I made the Partition 2 Active, so when I restart the computer it shows me b0 error.

I found what that error is, so I changed and made Partion 1 Active, and if you think logically that is not right, but well I follwed the guide and when I restarted my pc, it just was rebooting constantly in a loop. So I go back and change to the Partion 2 Active and it shows me that error again. I was wondering if you guys can help me fix it...Oh and btw, this is my third time reinstalling it, because I actually made it to work before, but when was changing the codes, it messed up my pc, and it wouldn't boot or the screen wouldn't turn on, so that's why I am reinstalling this a third time and for some reason can't get it to work, which is really weird.

Thanks in advance :P

this happens to me, when i'm trying to install, a couple of commands pop up and then something comes up and i cannot read it because the computer resets, i tried to record it and these are the results:

EFI enhanced bootloader build: ToH

Using SMBIOS table found at 0x000f13e0

then it just resets just like yers