JaS 10.4.8 can't read my HD?

Sir-Pimpalot

4 posts in this topic

Toshiba Satellite A215, AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile, ATI Radeon Graphics, Atheros Wireless...

JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 PPF1 and PPF2, 10.4.8...

When I get to the install screen and it wants me to choose what to install it onto the only option I have is the JaS DVD itself. I can't use Disk Utility either, I can open it from the menubar but there isn't anything to choose besides the DVD (which is grayed out). Could somebody please help me out with this?

Btw I have two partitions on my drive, one 80GB with Vista and 70GB unallocated, if that makes a difference.

...and while I'm at it, I tried iAtkos 10.5.1 too but it won't go past the Apple boot screen (after Darwin loads). Anybody know whats up with that?

Thanks. ;)

Edit:

Also, if there's a version that would suit my computer better please let me know.

i have been having the same problem...

i just bough a sattelite A210 laptop.

Amd Athlon X2 64

I have run osx 1046 with paerpc and osx 1048 AMD from dual boot from a usb external ATA drive.

i have look for a .kext also tryed to create one following the guide posted on osx86 website.

It's been couple of week now that i'm at it.

If anyone has any ideas/comments or suggestions. Please that would be great.

Thx

i have been having the same problem...

i just bough a sattelite A210 laptop.

Amd Athlon X2 64

I have run osx 1046 with paerpc and osx 1048 AMD from dual boot from a usb external ATA drive.

i have look for a .kext also tryed to create one following the guide posted on osx86 website.

It's been couple of week now that i'm at it.

If anyone has any ideas/comments or suggestions. Please that would be great.

Thx

Well hopefully we'll get it working. :(