iATKOS v1.0i blue screen error... HELP NEEDED ;)

kyod12

1 post in this topic

Hi there, I have one problem. It's like this, I have a working installation disk with iATKOS v1.0i. I have installed it exactly the way it was described in tutorial, somewhere on the internet. I've erased volume using "disk utility", then I've marked partition active, then I've installed bootloader with the "bootloader utility", and then I've started the installation thing, the only files that i've marked to install aditionally was "EFI emulation". And I hit the start button. After installation succeded, the computer restarted, I've ejected the dvd disk, and the Darwin bootloader shows, I hit the enter button and it started booting, apple logo showes, and after that there was a blue screen that looks like the computer hangs. I left it for 20 minutes but nothing happen. So i've restarted computer, and put in dvd installation disk, and in bootloader advanced settings (F8) i've typed "rd=disk0s3" (disk0s3 is volume where my mac is being installed) and huh everything boots perfect, mac booted great. But offcourse i want to boot without dvd.... Please is there any solution for my problem??? Please help meeeeee.... Every help would be appreciated.

Best regards

kyod12