Which Leopard 10.5.2 "distro" should I use for Intel DG31PR?

Zedos978

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, Im confused as to which "distribution" of 10.5.2 to use to install on my system. My specs are :

Motherboard : Intel DG31PR

Ram: 2x1 GB Kingston Value Ram

Hard Disk: Hitachi 300gb IDE

Optical: LG dvdram

Sound, LAN, Video integrated

On the wiki it says to use the leo4all method, but on other forums ive read that Kalyway dvd is better for my system, so im confused :D

I have very limited bandwidth, so trying out all dvds will take me months and I really want to try OS X. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Thanks folks

I have the same motherboard than you... I used first Kalyway 10.5.1 then updated to 10.5.2 with kalyway hack update (because I’m on pentium D, can’t run vanilla) my hackintosh works like a charm.

Take a look on my signature

pabs :devil:

Hey everyone, Im confused as to which "distribution" of 10.5.2 to use to install on my system. My specs are :

Motherboard : Intel DG31PR

Ram: 2x1 GB Kingston Value Ram

Hard Disk: Hitachi 300gb IDE

Optical: LG dvdram

Sound, LAN, Video integrated

On the wiki it says to use the leo4all method, but on other forums ive read that Kalyway dvd is better for my system, so im confused :wacko:

I have very limited bandwidth, so trying out all dvds will take me months and I really want to try OS X. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Thanks folks

Use distro iATKOS, work for me, but install only RAM: 1x1 GB, change to Ram: 2x1 GB