vanishedsoul

4 posts in this topic

hi, i just messed up my Leopard. My specs are:

leo4all 10.5 Leopard

Ati x300 PCI-EX (128mb)

Intel D945GNT Motherboard

Pentium D 2.66GHZ with 1GB of RAM

Samsung SyncMaster 450b Moniter

I installed ATI_x300_C003.zip from here, after installation i rebooted the system. It went in the Leopard and then i tried to change the resolution and thats it. Display gets turned off and nothing happens. I manually shutdown the pc and booting again it goes only to the blue screen with the mouse and the then the display turns off again...

I think the driver didn't work with my specs, can someone help uninstalling it and what to do next, i'm just stuck here?? i tried to search the forum for the solution but coud'nt get it thats why i'm here...so can somebody help, thanks in advance

will somebody even care to answer??? thats the second time i have posted a topic and no one wants to reply?? I have gone through the forum first and couldn't not find any solution that why i posted the question...

Remove the drivers you installed in safemode, then load something like "switchres" and set it to a reasonable setting @60Hz then install again

Have you tried "Graphics Mode"="1280x1024x32@60" during bootup?

SticMAN

Remember if NOBODY responds to you posts, it's probably because they can't help!!

hi, i just messed up my Leopard. My specs are:

leo4all 10.5 Leopard

Ati x300 PCI-EX (128mb)

Intel D945GNT Motherboard

Pentium D 2.66GHZ with 1GB of RAM

Samsung SyncMaster 450b Moniter

I installed ATI_x300_C003.zip from here, after installation i rebooted the system. It went in the Leopard and then i tried to change the resolution and thats it. Display gets turned off and nothing happens. I manually shutdown the pc and booting again it goes only to the blue screen with the mouse and the then the display turns off again...

I think the driver didn't work with my specs, can someone help uninstalling it and what to do next, i'm just stuck here?? i tried to search the forum for the solution but coud'nt get it thats why i'm here...so can somebody help, thanks in advance

Have you tried "Graphics Mode"="1280x1024x32@60" during bootup?

well i tried it but nothing happened. After that i have now reinstalled the OS (Leopard). Can you give me the link of some driver for my hardware. Here is my system profiler info:

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 128 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x5b60

Revision ID: 0x0000

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color