dual boot sucess

baeroner

2 posts in this topic

ive finally gotten vista installed alonside leopard on the same hard drive once again i used iatkos and kalyway combo updater and easybcd to get the mac partion to boot alongside the vista half. my intel pro/wireless 3945ABG wireless card and my generic marvel yukon chipset ethernet arent workin im using linksys 200m to get the mac partition on line everythings still working fine on the vista partition. Im well aware there arent any drivers yet for my configuration but im posting this in hopes if there any devlopments in the near future that some one would please post the answers and there reply here thanx for all the help and keep on promoting osx86

• 2 weeks later...
ive finally gotten vista installed alonside leopard on the same hard drive once again i used iatkos and kalyway combo updater and easybcd to get the mac partion to boot alongside the vista half. my intel pro/wireless 3945ABG wireless card and my generic marvel yukon chipset ethernet arent workin im using linksys 200m to get the mac partition on line everythings still working fine on the vista partition. Im well aware there arent any drivers yet for my configuration but im posting this in hopes if there any devlopments in the near future that some one would please post the answers and there reply here thanx for all the help and keep on promoting osx86

Yes, there's an experimental driver for Intel 3945ABG but it is not working. You may want to change your wireless card to the something else that is supported natively, if you can.