AVCHD problem in Kalyway

Jexxx

3 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys!

I have panasonic SD1 AVCHD camera and I want to professional edit my video. I already have installed kalyway 10.5.2 and latest version of final cut pro and imovie 08 on my intel quad 6600 computer. I was surpised that it didn't recognised my .mts (AVCHD) files. Can You help me? Thanx!!!

• 1 year later...
Hi, Guys!

I have panasonic SD1 AVCHD camera and I want to professional edit my video. I already have installed kalyway 10.5.2 and latest version of final cut pro and imovie 08 on my intel quad 6600 computer. I was surpised that it didn't recognised my .mts (AVCHD) files. Can You help me? Thanx!!!

I know nobody has posted anything in this post for over a year but the answer to your problem is not in your operating system. AVCHD is a difficult file for any operating system right now because of the weird compression schemes. My Mac Pro with 8 gigs of ram and a quad core 3.07ghz processor wont even play .mts files faster than 15-20 fps with a lot of working around.

Go into final cut pro and import the files as if they were a DV tape. If you have reasonably new version it should have an option to read it right off the camera's HDD or SD and it will import the files and convert them with little or no quality loss.

• 4 months later...

Panasonic AVCHD Editor is currently the most superior tool which can edit panasonic avchd video at your will. Panasonic AVCHD Editor is such a powerful editing software that it provides the intuitive editing function such as trimming, cropping, adjusting effect and adding watermark. No matter you are a professional or not, you can master it soon. So just download to have a try.

If you are looking for some useful software to edit avchd to various formats, like avi, wmv, mp4, mpeg, etc. Here is a professional tool for you which let youcut avchd or split avchd without any limitation. crop unwanted areas, trim the length of video, ajust video effects and merge into one file. More important, it also support edit sony avchd,edit canon avchd video or panasonic or jvc avchd video. Versatile portable player are supported!

edit-avchd.gif

Hi, Guys!