Now will it work?

4 posts in this topic

A continuation of my last post. :)

Except I got a brand new, very good computer. Just needs a new graphics card, which I plan to get some time.

It's specs are:

Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

1 GB of RAM. I bought another gigabite; just have to put it in sometime.

Intel Pentium Dual Cpu E2160 @1.80 GHz

Windows Vista Home Premium (Service Pack 1)

Do you need any other specifications? If so, I will give them to you. It also has SSE3 :|

Know the question,

Will OSX86 install on my machine?

OK, reading the last part of your post...

Know the question,

Will OSX86 install on my machine?

I am going to try and keep calm in this thread as what you have posted, has ben posted before, albeit with different specs and by different members, but do n00bs not realize WE HAVE A {censored} HCL!!!! Just in case you do not know what the HCL is... it stands for Hard Compatibility List...

What you first visit the site what are you greeted with? BULK POST FROM STUPID MEMBERS WHO DO NOT READ AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO POST AND FIND INFORMATION!

Here is the wiki, just for good measure, i have put it in bold so you can not miss it sweetie.

So, what have we learned from this thread? Well, you should now know that.. YOU NEED TO SEARCH THE {censored} SITE BEFORE POSTING!

What version of OSx86 are you looking at running, oh and before i get off track, in answer to your question, i dare say OS X will run on your machine. Though, i do not recommend it...

Think Mark

Also going off your other threads....! I think you should stick to windows hunni :D

No Offence Intended....

Then you had 2 options, well maybe 3.

1: Post a ludicrous topic and infuriate members... [big words in that sentence, can you understand then....]

2: Wait for the Wiki to return

3: search places such as the genius bar, and other parts of the site.

If you even think of posting saying the site search is rubbish, which i agree it is, then use this in the google search engine.

site:insanelymac.com SEARCH TEXT HERE

Think Mark