um can we be tracked

CraigGB

5 posts in this topic

hi sorry for the stupid question, but say i have leopard running and use it, can the law track you down by just using the os and also how could you get in trouble for using it whats the chance of getting in trouble would you have to shout at steve jobs for them to find out or can they find out by just finding out has anyone been in trouble , has anyone ever been is trouble?

and by the way i have bought a copy of leopard

please some one answer the search function isnt working for me :)

what oops i posted in the wrong forum ;)

hi sorry for the stupid question, but say i have leopard running and use it, can the law track you down by just using the os and also how could you get in trouble for using it whats the chance of getting in trouble would you have to shout at steve jobs for them to find out or can they find out by just finding out has anyone been in trouble , has anyone ever been is trouble?

and by the way i have bought a copy of leopard

please some one answer the search function isnt working for me :P

what oops i posted in the wrong forum ;)

If you are running a hacked version of mac you could be held accountable to civil penalties. Buying a legal copy might make you feel better but really doesn't change the facts.

As far as Apple it is kind of hard to say what they might do. The RIAA has done very well with their lawsuits. If Apple came out and addressed the issue and said stop it or else I'd be back on Vista.

yeah could they track you though if you dont shout it out and i bought it to make me feel better also if i see crazed apple lawyers i can throw it at them and run, i like vista (I triple boot) now but the time machine effect is cool yet why such a cool effect on something i will never use i keep going on it to see the effect

wait ive never heard of anyone getting in trouble