Leo4All v2 GMA 965

jayman30

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had a flawless Leo4All v2 installation on my Gateway P6825 Laptop (Core 2 Duo 1.5GHz, X3100 Graphics, 2GB RAM) .

However, I can cannot change the display resolution to anything other that 1024x768. I'm a noob and not sure where to go from here or what to check first and need some suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Here's my Display Info:

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: Built-In

VRAM (Total): 64 MB of shared system memory

Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Device ID: 0x2a02

Revision ID: 0x0003

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

Hi,

I had a flawless Leo4All v2 installation on my Gateway P6825 Laptop (Core 2 Duo 1.5GHz, X3100 Graphics, 2GB RAM) .

However, I can cannot change the display resolution to anything other that 1024x768. I'm a noob and not sure where to go from here or what to check first and need some suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Here's my Display Info:

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: Built-In

VRAM (Total): 64 MB of shared system memory

Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Device ID: 0x2a02

Revision ID: 0x0003

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

I got it working on a Sony with same ven and device id.

Check out this thread, http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry543633 , post # 234.

Make sure you follow the last comment.

*** Make sure you delete the AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext while you are installing the 3 graphic kext files.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it working by using 10.5.2 kexts from a Macbook with graphics update and Natit.kext. Now have all screen resolutions available and full Hardware Core Image and Quartz Extreme with no weird screen artifacts or mouse tearing.

Can't get any better than this!

post-187754-1208375319_thumb.jpg

Finally got it working by using 10.5.2 kexts from a Macbook with graphics update and Natit.kext. Now have all screen resolutions available and full Hardware Core Image and Quartz Extreme with no weird screen artifacts or mouse tearing.

Can't get any better than this!

Jayman30,

I've been working on this for days with a GMA 965 chipset in an aopen mp-965-d mini. Could you please post or send me your 10.5.2 kexts and the natit.kext that you used? Could you also post any specific instructions you used to get yours working? Also, what osx86 install did you use?

Thanks,

R. Sparrow

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...