Boot Up Crash :(

SuspectZero

2 posts in this topic

so i downloaded KALYWAY 10.5.1 and i burned it onto a dvd. when i pop the dvd into my tray and boot, i get the f8 message after which i type f8 then -v, then all the loading stuff goes by quickly on my screen then i get an error message (which goes by too fast to read) and my pc restarts. is there any way to get rid of this problem? also is there a way i can make the text go slower so i can see what the error message is? (i tried breaking the program but i always miss timed it and my pc restarted). finally if there is no way to fix this, is there some sort of alternative leopard i can install?

cpu specs:

Dell Dimension 4550

intel pentium 4 CPU 2.40 GHz (with SSE2)

1024mb DDR RAM

512 Mb ATI Radeon X1650 Pro

Pheonix BIOS

you can try Iatkos... thats the one i have right now.. works fine..

here is a guide for installing it :

http://dailyapps.net/2008/03/hack-attack-d...-windows-vista/

this guide is for vista, but if you read the comments it tells you the only step you need to change if you have XP

and you can download iatkos from any torrent site..

(read comments before you download and follow the guide EXACTLY or it wont work, also, read all instructions

on your screen carefully)

if you have any problems with it email me at :tawakool@gmail.com

I probably ran into them.. i ran into every problem possible. lol.

oh and also when you shrink the partition via right clicking on computer and clicking manage,

make sure you format the unallocated space else the disk utility wont see it when you come to

format it during installation.