WOW 2 GHZ, 2 GB RAM Hackbook pro for sale on eBay right now, auction ends in less than 3 hours

niddy

1 post in this topic

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=004

Up for sale is a mint condition HP dv6100CTO, which is in HP's dv6000t line. The laptop is in perfect condition, as I bought it just a few months ago in November, brand new. I took it out of the house maybe two or three times total. It was never dropped or anything, and runs perfectly. The reason I bought this laptop was because I did some research and discovered that it would be able to run Mac OS X natively. So basically what that means is that you get the best of both worlds: a nice computer at a great price, which can run Leopard in addition to Windows Vista. So instead of paying more than $2000 for a MacBook Pro, you can get this well-designed HP laptop for $750 and do everything that you could on a Mac.

Here are the specs:

• Intel Core2Duo T7200 2.0 GHz
  • NVidia GeForce Go 7400 - great for watching movies or playing games!
  • 12 cell Li-Ion extended life battery (Lasts 5+ hours!) The monitor is a 15.4" glossy WXGA High-Definition Brightview Widescreen (1280 X 800)
  • Broadcom 4311 a/b/g wireless (I replaced the Intel wireless card to make it compatible with Leopard)
  • LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±RW optical drive with Double Layer Support

Other features include an 80 GB Hard drive, 5-in-1 media reader, S-Video output, three USB 2.0 ports, and a IEEE 1394 Firewire port. Included in the auction is the laptop and the charger. I will be shipping the computer with a fresh installation of Windows Vista. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at patrickniddrie@gmail.com or call me at (504)390-3096.

*Please note that Installing Mac OS X on a non-Apple computer violates Apple's EULA. The computer does not come with OS X installed, rather it is capable of doing it, and instructions will be provided if needed.

I will not ship to countries outside of the United States, so please don't bid if you do not have an American address.

Thanks for checking this out!