nmap for iphone

anomaly256

2 posts in this topic

I got bored and so decided to get the unofficial sdk up and running. And then having done that I commenced trying to find apps to port.

I looked around and didn't find nmap in any of the main repos so thought I'd tar it up and post it here. Tested on 1.1.2. Let me know if you have problems on other versions or on the ipods and I'll see if I can get them going. Also, if you cbf'd, feel free to put it into an installer.app repo. I cbf'd.

It includes the python bindings but I haven't played with them. It does not include nmapfe. It untar's to opt/iphone/

Enjoy.

http://206.123.115.42/~blah/nmap-iphone.tar.bz2

1.6mb (but the forum still complains when I try to attach it, claiming it's too large)

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately my hosting provider reset my VPS and this tarball was lost. Since I built this package a newer version of nmap has been released aswell. Today or tomorrow I'll rebuild the latest and put it back on my site, aswell as contributing it to the Cydia repo and possibly Apptapp if I cbf'd figuring out Apptapp's packaging method. I'll also provide the Makefile used and such as requested by a few people so that others can maintain this if they choose to.