Weired ACPI issue

Doug Bishop

2 posts in this topic

Okay, I have an HP dv6626us running iATKOS1.0r2. Everything works great except for wireless which is a given since its the 3954abg. After the install the it runs like buttah, but when i restart the laptop everything starts chunking u and running extremely slow. Now, if i un plug the power and run on the battery 90 percent of the time this issue will go away, and if i restart the computer without it being plugged in the issue goes away 100 percent, except when i plug the unit back into the ac adapter then it chunks again. All i have installed is the modified kernel, and the Dariwin bootloader. I have tried this with the smbios option during install and with/out speed step installed. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to correct this annoying issue?

Okay, I have an HP dv6626us running iATKOS1.0r2. Everything works great except for wireless which is a given since its the 3954abg. After the install the it runs like buttah, but when i restart the laptop everything starts chunking u and running extremely slow. Now, if i un plug the power and run on the battery 90 percent of the time this issue will go away, and if i restart the computer without it being plugged in the issue goes away 100 percent, except when i plug the unit back into the ac adapter then it chunks again. All i have installed is the modified kernel, and the Dariwin bootloader. I have tried this with the smbios option during install and with/out speed step installed. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to correct this annoying issue?

hi so no help finding it myself i have a dv6516tx laptop were did you get this iATKOS!.0r2

coz i downloaded a toh flat image but i isn't working please help me (jskandhari@hotmail.com)

so sorry but i am not being avble to get any help regarding my this issue

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=91972

apologies once again