Just a little help please!

GandS

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Im sort of new to this forum, but Ive been doing the hackintosh thing for a little while now. Ive got a compaq presario c300 with 10.5.1 fully functional, minus wifi (the damn unknown broadcom card).

Anyway, Ive also got an hp dv2000 series, a 2312us series to be exact, with an amd turion64x2 processor in it, and an Nvidia geforce go 6150 video card. I've really been wanting to dual boot this, Leopard and Vista.

The only problem is, I dont know what version to install. Ive heard that iATKOS would probably be best for me, and i'm currently downloading it, but ive also tried the ToH version, which fails to fully boot up in my system. Ive never installed any version of OSX on this computer before, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any successful installs on this exact model? I am really hoping that everything works on it, including wifi.

If anyone knows of anyone installing on this model, please let me know how it went, or how well it works. I would also like some opinions as to what the best leopard version is to install, whether it be iATKOS, ToH, or ect. ect. Thanks for your info and input!

Thanks! Unfortunately, I dont see anything for my specific model listed. See, what happens is, I am trying to use iAtkos sse2/sse3 for amd version, but when i pop the burnt dvd in, my computer loads up the darwin boot loader, press f8 for boot options, put in -v or -x and i get the com.apple.boot/plist error. Any idea why?