Vista + OS X Dual Boot?

jkabaseball

4 posts in this topic

My new job requires me to test software and scripts on both platforms. I really would like to simply have one PC that can dual boot either OS. I herd it's really hard to do and am a bit confused. I've seen a few different guides here but not sure which one to install. I know my computer will work with OS X, i've seen people here with it running. I currently have KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3, not sure what else i have to have to set this up. I also have the retail Panther at work I could barrow if need be. Someone point me to a guide that will work and am simple. If possible it would be nice to use boot camp, I"m not sure how to install grub. If i could get windows dual boot selector that would work too.

OK I want to make sure I got this correct before i dig in. I need to install EFI to get the dual boot to work. It appears I can do this after it's installed. I"m looking at the guide pinned up here with Version 8 of EFI. Looks like that will work for me. Some one quickly slap me with a stick if i'm wrong!