leopard hackintosh on dell xps m1530

macxtreme

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this hackintosh business and i have just recently purchased a dell xps m1530.i have seen quite a few versions of the macosx leopard on the internet which i have downloaded like the kalyway,iaktos and toh.I just want to know from those who have sussessfully got hackintosh running on a xps m1530 or similar hardware which version is most compatible.thanks

• 6 months later...
Hi all,

I am a newbie to this hackintosh business and i have just recently purchased a dell xps m1530.i have seen quite a few versions of the macosx leopard on the internet which i have downloaded like the kalyway,iaktos and toh.I just want to know from those who have sussessfully got hackintosh running on a xps m1530 or similar hardware which version is most compatible.thanks

HI i have a Dell XPS m1530 and the best 1 that i know is IKATOS r1.

if you try yootube you could get video tutorials on how to dual boot. i tried it and got it working fine. one problem i had is i couldnt get sound or wifi. but i guess its simple to fix but i just never botherd to look into it really

• 9 months later...
Hi all,

Kalyway 10.5.2 worked great for me. I eventually had to upgrade to 10.5.6 then to 10.5.7 in order to develop Iphone Apps.