debugger called <panic>

xenonex2003

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I am vision impaired and was told that MacOS had a very good screen reader called 'Voice OVER'. I was told to download a version of osx86 and try it out.

So, I download osx86 10.5.1 created by ToH on Nov 16, 2007 and it says it's for AMD cpu's. I installed the osx86 on 60GB IDE drive separate to my 500GB SATA drive that I didn't want to nuke. The installation process completed without any problems. My PC restarted and then I got a error code: 0x00000000 and debugger called <panic>. I couldn't read everything on the DSO-like screen but here is a little bit I could read.

Macos version 9818 (I think).

Kernel version: darwin kernel version 9.1.0

My PC is:

CPU: AMD X2 4400+

RAM: 2 GB DDR2

VIDEO: ATI RADEON 2400HD PCIe

BOARD: ASUS M2NPV-VM

CHIPSET: NFORCE 430

HDD 1: SEAGATE 500GB SATA 2

HDD 2: SEAGATE 60GB IDE 7200

If anyone has a similar system to mine and has had success please let me know which version of osx86 worked and I'll try that.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Regards,

xenonex2003

I decided to start again. So, I formatted the drive to NTFS and started the installation again. It all installed find but now when I restart I just get stuck at a black screen with a flashing cursor. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I am vision impaired and was told that MacOS had a very good screen reader called 'Voice OVER'. I was told to download a version of osx86 and try it out.

So, I download osx86 10.5.1 created by ToH on Nov 16, 2007 and it says it's for AMD cpu's. I installed the osx86 on 60GB IDE drive separate to my 500GB SATA drive that I didn't want to nuke. The installation process completed without any problems. My PC restarted and then I got a error code: 0x00000000 and debugger called <panic>. I couldn't read everything on the DSO-like screen but here is a little bit I could read.

Macos version 9818 (I think).

Kernel version: darwin kernel version 9.1.0

My PC is:

CPU: AMD X2 4400+

RAM: 2 GB DDR2

VIDEO: ATI RADEON 2400HD PCIe

BOARD: ASUS M2NPV-VM

CHIPSET: NFORCE 430

HDD 1: SEAGATE 500GB SATA 2

HDD 2: SEAGATE 60GB IDE 7200

If anyone has a similar system to mine and has had success please let me know which version of osx86 worked and I'll try that.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Regards,

xenonex2003