Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Help With Extigy........

2 posts in this topic

hello to all off you.... my name is nikos and i am a new one .... well my problem is i want to ger rid of microsoft and to use only mac os x

i use 10.5.1 in my pc thanks to the great KALYWAY. But my problem still go one.

my extigy in the first time works grate but i notise it stops after 3-4-5 sec continusialy and interapts the sound

for e bit of a sec...

i found drivers for it i install them but its trial and its making a noice every 30 sec a beep. the drivers called

"USB Audio HAL plugin driver 1.4.9 "

and works fine but it costs 89 us doll i think its a lot. c

an any one of the big masters of you help a neeby like my by craking the file or guid me to a other direction.

i like the world of MACCCCCCCCC a lot

the link is http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Drivers/USB-A...in-driver.shtml

with honour from greece.

Hey Nikos, I just found a post that someone using an iMac had sound from an extigy on 3 channels. Since it starts to put sound out, I'm wondering if you should try it on a different USB bus than the one you have it on, and see if it works on that, or maybe with a USB 2.0 PCI card. Just a thought; it's the best I can do. Good luck! And thanks for posting the link to that audio driver.

On the developer's page for the third-party driver you found, it lists a number of other developers who are bundling the ASIO driver with their products. Try downloading each of their versions of the driver, and see if it works on your device; I think it might work for you.