[HELP] zCover Black Cover

U.C.

8 posts in this topic

I recently bought a iMac 20inch, and the new Alu keyboard gets dirty very very fast. I have to clean it every two weeks.

Now I was wondering if you could help. Can you please order this for me, and ship it to India? The seller does not want to ship to India. I cant find any other cheap online store for this cover.

I will pay you the full amount by PayPal

Even the Apple store doesnot ship to India.

Also does anyone know of any other good keyboard covers for iMac Alu Keyboard??

Oh come on. I wont rip you off. I pay by PayPal.

If only DealExtreme carried this. Also how are the cheap ones available on eBay. Experiences??

Sure no issues. I dont expect you to go through the whole process for free. Check your PM's

EDIT Something is wrong with PM Functionality (Time for Sabr/other Admin to dig your teeth into this one)

-20$ for Product

-6$ for Shipping

-4$ for effort/shipping to India. http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.as...mp;O=1&sd=1. Amazon reports weight as 1 ounce. Use First-Class Mail® International (90 Cents)

Whaddya say? Ill pay you a total of 30$, I just want a zCover Black Keyboard Cover for my Alu iMac Keyboard, you can either use eBay, or Amazon or whatever.

Sure no issues. I dont expect you to go through the whole process for free. Check your PM's

EDIT Something is wrong with PM Functionality (Time for Sabr/other Admin to dig your teeth into this one)

i noticed.... 5 PM's lol

Think Mark