[help] Kalway 10.5.1 installation guide needed (most simpel one for noobie like me)

gauravsuneja

4 posts in this topic

hello i am trying for many days to make hackintosh pc with no avail i tried with toh currently i am downloading kalway which will completE in 3 hrs so .

i want to install kalway dvd leopard 10.5.1 on my pc

the specs r

NameIntel Core 2 Duo E4500 Code NameConroe SpecificationIntel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz

System Name945GCMX-S2 System S/N Mainboard VendorGigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Mainboard Model945GCMX-S2

BIOS VendorAward Software International, Inc.

BIOS VersionF4 BIOS Date05/24/2007

Memory SPD Module 1DDR2, PC2-5300 (333 MHz), 2048 MBytes, Transcend Information

PLZ I ANYBODY CAN THE EASIEST AND TEH MOST SIMPLE WAY TO INSTALL .I DON'T HAVE WINDOWS XP PREINSTALLED ON 40GB HDD ATA DRIVE

I would suggest using another hard drive for your kalyway install. Dual-booting with Windows is a bit tricky and using a clean drive with no exisiting MBR will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have.

Once you confirm Kalyway actually works on your hardware, you can re-install on your windows drive and get the dual boot working.

I would suggest using another hard drive for your kalyway install. Dual-booting with Windows is a bit tricky and using a clean drive with no exisiting MBR will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have.

Once you confirm Kalyway actually works on your hardware, you can re-install on your windows drive and get the dual boot working.

when to use mbr and when to use guid

when installtion mac as first operating sytem on cdrive shall i use guid and with xp as first os shall i use mbr?