Boot Issue

Nuklhed

2 posts in this topic

I am sure this has been asked somewhere in the endless pages, but I installed 10.4.10 and everything went fine, Reboot happened and when it goes to the White screen with the Apple logo followed by a little window that says I have to reboot my Computer... I am using an Acer Aspire 5100 with the AMD turion 64 chipset... Is there something I am missing? if it would help any I can run it with the -v command again and get the error its hanging on... any input would be greatly appreciated

Update: I have gotten passed the Kernal panic and now when its starting the boot process it begins all ok, but it eventually gets to something failing to respond (Dont have the error message next to me atm or I would include exactly what it says, but its a com.apple file thats doing it) Any Ideas how I might be able to fix this last bump, Renaming the Partition needed or am I on the complete wrong Path?

UPDATE: Ok, the Error I am getting on Boot says

Diskard isnt ready yet Com.Apple.nibidd : Excited abnormally:Segmentation failed and it will loop this about 4 times before hanging