Doesnt even go to the GUI, i think it got stuck on the unpacking stage

dollarside

2 posts in this topic

So I booted from the "KALYWAY LEOPARD 10.5.1 intel SSE2 and SSE3 Only (with 512 MB of RAM)!!! efi v8" just search for the torrent. I typed in "-v" then it loads all the way to a place where it says this two times which looks like this:

localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.SystemStarter): Failed to  count the number of files in "/System/Library/StartupItems": No such  file or directory
localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.SystemStarter): Failed to  count the number of files in "/System/Library/StartupItems": No such  file or directory

Then it says "SIGSEGV code 0" and then it appears to me that after 10 minutes of waiting, nothing happened :(

So please, if anyone know, please help me with this, if it is impossible for my spec, then just tell me. Here is my computer's comfiguration:

MSI K9NU Neo (motherboard)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+, 2010 MHz

512mb RAM

SSE3

ASUS X1300 Series (graphic card)

Yeah, that's all I know for now. So please please help me!! you can mail me at dollarside@yahoo.com. THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

ps. yahoo answer is not helping, all these users are saying that this stuff is illegal and keeps reporting me ahh. :unsure: