help!after install Leopard show "b0 error"

k.c

6 posts in this topic

hello! it happened to me just a few minutes ago! try starting leopard with the install disc inside and it will run . and then after you are in leopard browse the install dvd , go to : system > installation > packages > find the BOOT_efi_guid and install it . reboot . hope it works also for you! :D

hello! it happened to me just a few minutes ago! try starting leopard with the install disc inside and it will run . and then after you are in leopard browse the install dvd , go to : system > installation > packages > find the BOOT_efi_guid and install it . reboot . hope it works also for you!

It always hangs when it boots from the HD when the DVD is in? It gets to teh gray Apple screen but hangs... boots fine directly from DVD into the installer and utils?

thx for the help!

• 2 years later...
when I resinstall again....

now I haven't see b0 error

but I stay in loading then reboot...

anything wrong?

somebody can show the picture step-by-step?

Its easy. You have to boot from install DVD again. Run disk utility and find disk for leopard. Delete all partitions and make new via right click to name of hdd. After that you have to choose type of partition. You have 3 choices. The first1 called GUID is right (for intel macs). Now you can continune in installation and after restart you will boot to mac os x like me!