Right Click mouse button

simon8400

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

A few hours ago i installed XP using Boot Camp. I used the following method to install XP:

Firstly, i've made a partition of 60GB for WINXP using Boot Camp.

On the end of the setup of Boot Camp, it said something like: After configuring Windows XP, install the Leopard install disk to install...

Well, when i configured and installed XP, i inserted the installation disk. Then it gave me a screen to reinstall Leopard. I didn't need that screen :unsure:

So; my question is: Why did i need to put the installation disk in the comp for installing other files or Win XP? Does the installating disk had drivers for Win XP or something?

Thanks,

EDIT: Sorry, i've figured out that the Installation disk on XP is reconized other than on Mac. My problem is now: How do i get a right mouse click button on Windows? Google doesn't get me any wiser.

Simon

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

To right-click, place two fingers on the touchpad and click the button. Some driver or app might have to be installed first, but I'm guessing you've found the drivers and installed them.

I was working on someone's MacBook one day and I remembered reading about some way to right-click but didn't know exactly what it was. I think I managed to configure wireless network settings without it, then finally searched for the answer. But I haven't forgotten it since, despite not being near another Mac!