help installing mac osx leopard 10.5 on pc

alistair h.

2 posts in this topic

alrighty...

i remember a while back installing about 42 links off of rapidshare which took centuries, it was a mac osx 10.4.9 disk, and i just recently tried it, and it doesnt work, it just brings up cannot find some boot.apple.....plist or somthing.

i would like to just run 10.4.x over in a steam roller,

and get on about how to run mac osx leopard 10.5x on my pc

i am currently (unfortunately) running vista, and i need to get rid of it, or this computer is going out my window.

i am over whelmed by the amount of 10.5.x tutorials to know which is the right one for my compaq presario v6000 with an intel centrino duo..IT NEEDS TO WORK< IM TIRED OF TRYING BROKEN TUTORIALS THAT LEAVE ME HAVING TO RESTORE.

can someone either gime me a link to some tutorial that will work, or can someone please guide me along the way on how to complete this.

thanks so much guys, i really need to get this on the way, and insanelymac seems exactly like the right place...

you may want to wait until 10.5.2 comes out, probably in a couple of days. I am running leopard with an AMD processor using the Zephyroth release which is kinda buggy. I've read that many people are having some success with the Kalyway release for intel.

You may want to search google for kalyway for more info on install.

I would try a search on google such as "kalyway site:insanelymac.com" which will give you alot of stuff on that release right from insanelymac.com

Hope that helps