Guys, own an Acer 5920G.

Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz

2GB 667MHz DDR2 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 8600m GT 256MB DDR2

250GB WDC SATA HDD

Intel 4965 ABGN

ALC888S

My leopard installed successfully, but a few problems:

1. My leopard detected my vista partition as a MS-DOS (FAT16) formatted hard disk, when my Vista partition is NTFS! Thus I can't mount the partition and can't access files inside.. Anyone knows how to solve the problem?

2. Sometimes when I boot leopard, it will get stuck at the grey apple screen (before the spinning loading thing come out).. When I use -v the last few lines were this:

Waiting for boot volume with UUID A98895E0-B229-3823-B0CB-DE07B2D6E812

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

I don't get what this means..

3. Everyone once in a while leopard will not detect my lappy's keyboard, touchpad and volume controller. At the start I repaired permission from the terminal, but I found out that sometimes it will not work but if I reboot it will work. It's quite irritating as I need to reboot often when my keyboard is not working. Any ideas to why this happens?

4. Leopard randomly hangs when I'm using it. For example, when I open a file using Preview, and scroll for a while, it will just hang and I need to force shutdown. Another case was when I was editing proxy settings for safari. When it's hanged, I can't click on anything and the dock doesn't magnify but I can still move my mouse. Is it hardware problems or can it be solved?

Just help me with the 1st problem!! Please! (=

• 2 weeks later...