2 posts in this topic

ok, to make short; my components are:

Intel E2160

Asus P5LD2 SE

1gb ddr2

SATA Samsung DVDRW

and

Sapphire ATI 2600XT 256mb ddr3

the problem is this, after succesfully installing Leopard that took me approximately two weeks :D (old bios was making problems),

now after a clean install i can get into OsX using only "-X" command.. because when i try to login normal way, ma picture becomes fuzzy, dots/squares, and stuff...

so i was searching for a solution on forum, and founr that i need to go into safe mode (-x) and install driver package (radeon_hd_2600_2900.pkg) and then it should work...

well... not completely...

i do that, and when i restart, grey screen with an apple shows, everything is loading up, but then my LCD goes into standby... and that's it..

even if i want to go into safe mode again, i get the same thing... LCD goes into standby...

ma graphic card has 2 x DVI outputs...

any ideas, im going crazy...

P.S. can anybody tell me where to find drievrs for Realtek 8139 network card? also, drivers for AD1986 soundcard (onboard soundcard), i found some 0.4b fix, but it doesnt want to install...

i would really apprecaite all the help, i havent founf the solution searching, so i had to ask like this.

if i missed out some of the needed information, i will be more then happy to provide it. :(

• 3 weeks later...