Kalyway 10.5.1 install success

Vincent Kwok

6 posts in this topic

I had been try a lot of way, as I feel the kalyway is the most easy way.

Just burn the ico in DVD, put it in DVD reader, run it , chose which hard disc, and install, all will go fine.

But after install, boot in I crazy for some icons is different from original one.

1 : This is in my mac book

FullScreenLeopardOrg-1.jpg

2 : This is in Kalyway

FullScreenKalywayOrg.jpg

I want change them back, can anyone tell me how to do it ?

which version of kalway are you using? mine doenst work. I tried on SATA DVD and PATA DVD drive. dont work!!

help....

I can install but when i reboot, it just hangs at either verfying DMI pool.....or cannot find root device. Help!!!!!

Search the forum for "Restore_Factory_Desktop_settings.zip" it will restore it to factory setting, without removingaverything!

SticMAN

I had been try a lot of way, as I feel the kalyway is the most easy way.

Just burn the ico in DVD, put it in DVD reader, run it , chose which hard disc, and install, all will go fine.

But after install, boot in I crazy for some icons is different from original one.

1 : This is in my mac book

FullScreenKalywayOrg.jpg

2 : This is in Kalyway

FullScreenLeopardOrg-1.jpg

I want change them back, can anyone tell me how to do it ?

which version of kalway are you using? mine doenst work. I tried on SATA DVD and PATA DVD drive. dont work!!help....I can install but when i reboot, it just hangs at either verfying DMI pool.....or cannot find root device. Help!!!!!
I'm not sure, I just use emule to get it.
Search the forum for "Restore_Factory_Desktop_settings.zip" it will restore it to factory setting, without removingaverything!SticMAN
Thank you so much, I found it on web.

• 2 months later...

hi

i instaled the factory restore setting but since i have some problem with my finder

i would know how can i uninstall it and then go back at the kalyway dock and finder version

thx for your help

iam lost :stretcher: