HELP! Mac os x v10.4.8 for pc

johnkf

3 posts in this topic

i'm stuck installing mac os x for pc i ='m as far as the part where you press any key to install the os. i pressed any key, jumbled words come up stops at kernal verson: Darwin kernal version 8.8.1: sat dec 9 22:18:27AZDT 2006;semthex:/nebuckanezar/build/obj/release_I386 Hopefully someone will know how to sort his problem out,any given suggestions i'll try, i will be very grateful for you helping me.

My pc specs as i remember

amd athlon 2400 2.00GHZ

512mb ram

250hd formatted to fat 32

128mb ati radeon 9200

P.S. if you require any more details just let me know by posting in this forum

thanks,

johnkf

it says: "press F8 to install" NOT "any key", any key makes it try and boot normal!!

SticMAN

i'm stuck installing mac os x for pc i ='m as far as the part where you press any key to install the os. i pressed any key, jumbled words come up stops at kernal verson: Darwin kernal version 8.8.1: sat dec 9 22:18:27AZDT 2006;semthex:/nebuckanezar/build/obj/release_I386 Hopefully someone will know how to sort his problem out,any given suggestions i'll try, i will be very grateful for you helping me.

My pc specs as i remember

amd athlon 2400 2.00GHZ

512mb ram

250hd formatted to fat 32

128mb ati radeon 9200

P.S. if you require any more details just let me know by posting in this forum

thanks,

johnkf

was ment to quote

it says: "press F8 to install" NOT "any key", any key makes it try and boot normal!!SticMAN
thanks stickman for your reply, i have tried F8 to install the os and it has done the same thing as any key. Any more suggestions.