iAktos - Display Resolution?

Don Bene

2 posts in this topic

Hi there..

today I've had some time to install the system. It works, not perfect, but Im so happy that it works ;). So I have some questions to my iAktos-system:

1. Am I able to set the Display-Resolution? I have a Notebook with a Widescreen (1200x800), the only choice, I can make is DVD-Resolution (756*1240 or something like this)

2. The Ethernet/W-Lan doesnt work, is there a possibility to fix it?

3. Sound doesnt work too. Drivers for it?

If there's somebody, who can help me, I'll be very happy. Sorry for my english and if there is a posting like this, than ignore it immediately.

Bene

Hi there..

today I've had some time to install the system. It works, not perfect, but Im so happy that it works ;) . So I have some questions to my iAktos-system:

1. Am I able to set the Display-Resolution? I have a Notebook with a Widescreen (1200x800), the only choice, I can make is DVD-Resolution (756*1240 or something like this)

2. The Ethernet/W-Lan doesnt work, is there a possibility to fix it?

3. Sound doesnt work too. Drivers for it?

If there's somebody, who can help me, I'll be very happy. Sorry for my english and if there is a posting like this, than ignore it immediately.

Bene

You may need to reformat and do the installation again.

When you boot the iATKOS installation DVD, set up your partition like you did. Select the disk you want to install it on, hit next. Now hit customize and there is a list of drivers there that you should have installed.