Customize option

mostwanted

5 posts in this topic

Hey Can u Plz Tell me what do I select to install in Customize option during Install(iATKOS 1.02r2)..

My PC Specs are:-

P 4 3.0Ghz

Intel 865GBF mobo

512 MB DDR Ram

nVidia 6200(256MB)

80GB Serial-ATA HDD

This is what I chose to install but was unsuccessful

1.darwin bootloaderx86

2.nvinject 256mb gpu

3.System>>SATA driver

4.SSE2SSE3 PATCH

5.REALTEK 8139 PATCH

I also tried EFI but dat did not worked for me...When I installed using darwin bootloader x86 it hanged on the apple grey screen with nothing happening and no spinning timer...

thanxxxx

If I were you I wouldn't use iATKOS 1.0ir2, I had the one, but the darwin bootloader from that install doesn't seem to work. I'd go for the iATKOSv1.0i, which worked for me without selecting any of the customizable options, and I'm running:

Core 2 Duo E6550

2GB DDR2 RAM 667MHz

nVidia 7350LE (crappy OEM card, going to be replaced soon)

400GB SATA HD

If I were you I wouldn't use iATKOS 1.0ir2, I had the one, but the darwin bootloader from that install doesn't seem to work. I'd go for the iATKOSv1.0i, which worked for me without selecting any of the customizable options, and I'm running:

Core 2 Duo E6550

2GB DDR2 RAM 667MHz

nVidia 7350LE (crappy OEM card, going to be replaced soon)

400GB SATA HD

Ok i have 1.0 iatkos dvd ....no selection     not even those sse2 or sse3 patches or gpu drivers....u sure bout dat..

see my computer specs u think it ll work neways thanx for replying I ll try dis also

i would never use the customize options, you should go on the forums and manually download the latest drivers for you GPu, ethernet, and sound, and make sure it corresponds to ur hardware. Im not familiar with pentiums, but core 2s work without any of the sse patches

i would never use the customize options, you should go on the forums and manually download the latest drivers for you GPu, ethernet, and sound, and make sure it corresponds to ur hardware. Im not familiar with pentiums, but core 2s work without any of the sse patches

tried installin without selectin anythin jst default......but get constant restarts .....this was fixed when I used sse2sse3 kernel...Finally a conclusion smethin m sure bout..all P4 will need to use sse3 kernel lol