10.4.10 on AMD SSE2 ?

noobidoo

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I searched around alot and didnt find any exact answer:

Is there any possibility to install 10.4.10 on a AMD SSE2 ?

I use 10.4.9 on my AMD 64 3200+ (SSE2) in the moment and i want to upgrade to 10.4.10 if possible...

Greetz,

noobidoo

I have the same problem, though i use a system changer to fool my HackMac to make a 10.4.11 machine, its really all 10.4.8.. i think your aiming a little low though...10.4.10 is not the newest, so i think working on a 10.4.11 AMD update would be better....

Think Mark

I use 10.4.9 since about 6 months or so and it works fine so far - i wanted to update but i did not find any solution, so i just continued using 10.4.9.But now i want to install iwork08 and that needs min. 10.4.10 ... - so maybe i could manage that with fooling the system like u did.

And yes, 10.4.11 would be fine too - of course...

Fair does, Here you can find the system changer. i find this a very good tool for getting iWork to well, iWork...

though because i have no CI/GE it doesn't load at all... does anybody know where i can find an openGL enabler?

Think Mark

Thank you very much for the link! As i read in that topic it should work fine for using software which only verifies the versionnumber.

So i just continue using my stable working 10.4.9 and if someone who reads this post in future and knows a good working possibility to upgrade a AMD SSE2 to 10.4.10 or 10.4.11 - just tell us about that!!!

About the openGL enabler: What graphicscard do u have? And which osx86-release do u use exactly?

Noobidoo