Parallels in Hackintosh

6 posts in this topic

Yes it does. I'm using the latest version and it is very responsive for the things I use it for. Using Lemony Subtitler, Photoshop CS3, Acrobat Pro, and Microsoft Office 2007 , you might not even realize you're in Parallels. Of course, as with all virtual OS's, the more ram you can throw at it the better. I devote the max 2GB for my system. I don't use my computers for games so I can't tell you how they would react. Give yourself enough space from the beginning and your life will be easier. I just expanded my virtual OS from 15GB to 20GB, but changing sizes after the fact isn't for the faint of heart.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the oddest problem....

I can not install any version of Parallels ; I am told that my system does not meet the system requirments

So I used pacifist to extract the install package ; but I am told the driver could not load

I had Parallels running fine on a previous installation....

Any ideas ?

I am having the oddest problem....

I can not install any version of Parallels ; I am told that my system does not meet the system requirments

So I used pacifist to extract the install package ; but I am told the driver could not load

I had Parallels running fine on a previous installation....

Any ideas ?

Check out http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/i...php/t29100.html, and follow the instructions for modifying the install package to fix your problem.

Hope this helps