Uphuck v1.4ix 10.4.9 Installation DVD

MaPpY

8 posts in this topic

hi guys,

where can i find or who can give me a working torrent link or RS link for downloading the Uphuck v1.4ix 10.4.9 Installation DVD. since I am using an Intel Dual Core E6850 on an ASUS P5N SLI with two ASUS 7900 GTO in SLI... this should basically work to install the MAC OS right?

1000 thanks

As far as i know Mac Os X Uphuck 10.4.9 only works for AMD Processors.

thanks mate, according to the uphuk/iatkos website v1.4i & v1.4ix works only for Intel-based cpus. Could anyone give me a link? please....cheerio

Check out ******Bay or just Google and im sure you will find what you are looking for.

******Bay or Google could not find this version thats why i am asking on this forum...if any got it....thanks
further demonoid is down, usenet needs an registration fee.....google was not successful unless you speak Russian and Japanese fluent :-)

This Site prides itself and operates by the rule that no link whatsoever are to be placed within it's posts!

I've searched your "alleged" and have been able to find links to two of the aforementioned software!

PLEASE don't ask for links on these OS'es in the future!

SticMAN

This Site prides itself and operates by the rule that no link whatsoever are to be placed within it's posts!

I've searched your "alleged" and have been able to find links to two of the aforementioned software!

PLEASE don't ask for links on these OS'es in the future!

SticMAN

thanks, will do that, problem solved, the moderator may close or delete this topic. cheerio