XxX_OS_x86_10.4.10_

GeneJin

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, thanks in advance for the help given in later post. I'm currently trying to install XxX 10.4.10. I'm able to do a partition for HFS+, after booting up from XxX bootdisc, i'm able to format the partition and succesfully installed the 10.4.10. After installation i did a permission repair as instrusted by one of the installation guide found in this forum. When i try to reboot again without the bootdisc, my OSX86 jus would not boot. I'm check and i've set the HFS+ partition to active and still it would boot. I've reinstalled again and again and again with different custom setup, still unable to boot. May i ask wat i seem to be missing here? Is there any thing else that i need to install or patch? below are my PC setup.

P4 3.2 Prescott

1GB HyperX PC5400

Gigabyte Ga-8I915P Duo F4

80 GB SATA (WinXP)(NTFS)

80 GB SATA (Data) (FAT32 LBA)

80 GB SATA (44.5GB NTFS Vista) (30GB HFS+ OSX86)

HIS X1300Pro IceQ

After installation, i manage to get it to boot up using EasyBCD 1.7. But there isnt any network found, so i decided to run the boot disc again and install all the network jus to be safe. Apparantly after i install all the network drive, my USB keyboard and Razor mouse doesnt work after i boot my tiger up. Any idea wat i did wrong? Thanks in advance again =)