iATKOS issue.

Wrenbird

8 posts in this topic

While I don't support bumping, :blink: I have this issue also. I would really appreciate some help. I have a Intel p4 and all the tiger installs worked fine up until making the switch to leopard.

EDIT: Looking at your sig osx86rocks, I noticed that you have a geforce graphics card. I have the same one as you. Can someone clarify if that could be the issue? It's definitely a possibility, imho.

While I don't support bumping, :blink: I have this issue also. I would really appreciate some help. I have a Intel p4 and all the tiger installs worked fine up until making the switch to leopard.

EDIT: Looking at your sig osx86rocks, I noticed that you have a geforce graphics card. I have the same one as you. Can someone clarify if that could be the issue? It's definitely a possibility, imho.

do you have the nforce chipset? i think that could be the culprit. maybe switching out the kernel would work.

do you have the nforce chipset? i think that could be the culprit. maybe switching out the kernel would work.

Maybe that is the issue. I do have an nforce chipset. How could we go about swapping out the kernel. Downloading a different release I imagine. Any other options?