Drivers for Kaly and WUSB54g V4

3 posts in this topic

Hi there, umm yeah as the name sugests I need drivers actually it seems more like a fix for the new KALY and WUSB54g V4

Because it installs fine and I've edited the INFO.PLIST file and now it comes up and the wireless app recognises it, but I can't set an IP address because in the Network Panel it isn't registering, however under terminal and ifconfig

interface en1 is present, it just has no IP --- and I'm not familiar enough with the command prompt (subtle differences to linux)

so either does someone have a fix or how would the commands configure and IP???

cheers

Hi there, umm yeah as the name sugests I need drivers actually it seems more like a fix for the new KALY and WUSB54g V4

Because it installs fine and I've edited the INFO.PLIST file and now it comes up and the wireless app recognises it, but I can't set an IP address because in the Network Panel it isn't registering, however under terminal and ifconfig

interface en1 is present, it just has no IP --- and I'm not familiar enough with the command prompt (subtle differences to linux)

so either does someone have a fix or how would the commands configure and IP???

cheers

Success--- Close this thread and I've added a little to the howto in the genius bar -- hopefully that someone finds usefull just search for wusb54g or click