Extremly Weird Problem

leorimolo

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been a member here for a little less than 2 years, but recently I've had some problems installing OSX on my Dell inspiron 6400.

I have tried Kalaway release and it wont get passed this:

IMG_0033.png

Note: This was taken in another disk 10.4.8 but its almost the same place at where it hangs in Kalaway

I tried the ToH Rc2 release and it took 30 minutes in Darwin and once it loaded Osx it Froze and the error said kernel Panic

I havent heard anyone having this problem and generally all inspiron 6400 get it installed easily...So please help

Hello, I've been a member here for a little less than 2 years, but recently I've had some problems installing OSX on my Dell inspiron 6400.

I have tried Kalaway release and it wont get passed this:

Note: This was taken in another disk 10.4.8 but its almost the same place at where it hangs in Kalaway

I tried the ToH Rc2 release and it took 30 minutes in Darwin and once it loaded Osx it Froze and the error said kernel Panic

I havent heard anyone having this problem and generally all inspiron 6400 get it installed easily...So please help

you don't exactly say what options you chose when you installed. I installed mine with non-vanilla kernel (although after install I can replace the toh kernal with the vanilla without a problem). I installed kalyway fine here. if you have dual core you may want to temporarily set it to one cpu in the BIOS.

good luck