KALYWAY 10.5.1 and keyboard problem

bart82

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I've successfully installed KALYWAY 10.5.1 mac os x on my laptop, and everything beside wifi (which is not a problem for me) is working like a charm.

The only very annoying thing is that I've uk-keyboard, and although I set up british keyboard layout, I still have @ in place of " and " in place of @... interesting thing is that £ sign is working fine...

Also when I change to other keyboard layout - like polish - I can't get polish letters.

I know it looks like a really simple problem, but it's driving me crazy, and I'll be really thankful for any tips how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Bart

• 1 month later...
Come on guys...

Well I think I did it, to get polish letter press WIN+key, strange, but works  for me.

Here I give it a try łóźńćę. Well, the only thing is I only have WIN key on the left side, so writing loong stories won't work for me.

Instaled Kalyway on Vostro 1700

cheers

kubek

Thanks Kubek for follow up.

Unfortunatelly I reinstalled my desktop with windows again :). I couldn't stand graphic issues on i945GM. Ie. when I was running photoshop, the my mouse pointer was showing in places, it never has been. I tried to disable one of the cores (in cpu) but it didn't help.

But thanks again,

Bart