All of the Hackintosh versions :-(

Hackintosh_Sweden

8 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Peter. My computer is running fine with Jas 10.4.9 then updated to 10.4.10 with no problem........ i like the Tiger.

But............Iwant the Leopard.

Kalyway 10.5 (Not working) just freeze on boot after install.

ToH x86 Leopard just freeze on DVD boot.

iAtkos v1.0i just freeze on boot after install.

Heeeeeeeeelp why why me :-(

My computer have Intel Core2 Duo, 1 GB ram, Nvidia G-force 6600GT and everyting works with Jas 10.4.Please help me....

Best regards Peter

cpus=1

vanilla

-x

-v

-s

bla bla not working -_- Forgotten. my motheboard is ASRock 775i65G Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Peter. My computer is running fine with Jas 10.4.9 then updated to 10.4.10 with no problem........ i like the Tiger.

But............Iwant the Leopard.

Kalyway 10.5 (Not working) just freeze on boot after install.

ToH x86 Leopard just freeze on DVD boot.

iAtkos v1.0i just freeze on boot after install.

Heeeeeeeeelp why why me :-(

My computer have Intel Core2 Duo, 1 GB ram, Nvidia G-force 6600GT and everyting works with Jas 10.4.Please help me....

Best regards Peter

cpus=1

vanilla

-x

-v

-s

bla bla not working :D Forgotten. my motheboard is ASRock 775i65G Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy are you lucky to have me look at this. I am the master of the ASRock 775i65G for OSx86.

I own the same motherboard, and whenever something doesn't work, I have a solution.

Your computer freezes on boot after install because of an incompatible network driver. While installing iATKOS (make sure you have r2), select the Realtek 8139 network driver. That should solve your freezing problem.

cpus=1

vanilla

-x

-v

-s

You dont need these anymore. Just reinstall iATKOS with the network driver selected and post back any results, but I know it will be a success.

P.S : By the way, iATKOS EFI is fully supported with this motherboard chipset and your C2D. Install Darwin EFI with stock kernel and stock ACPIPlatform.kext.. you'll have a "real Mac" now that isn't vulnerable to Apple updates :-D

hi

i'm a newbie to the project and i found the idea very interesting cuz i'm tired of my xp and its problems

i'm planning on running leopard but my pc is a little old and i think it can hardly run vista...

pentium 4 2.4 ghz and i checked with cpuz and it's (sse2)

intel chipset 845 wn

768 mb ram (sdram)

ati radeon 9550 (256mb) running on AGP4x

60 gigs of HD (i don't think it's SATA)

so is this possible or i'm gonna have to run tiger?

also is it better if i do a clean installation for leopard then use bootcamp to install xp or do a dual boot keeping my xp

except deleting my whole data r there any risks of damage to my motherboard or BIOS?

i'm using a creative PCI modem for my DIAL UP connection would i have a problem with that?

i read much info and FAQs but i can't be sure about this...

i really appreciate ur help...

The patch is done.After installing ... and rebootIts just go to darwin boot with options, and no longer.if im type -v its just go back to start...Please heeeelpThe patch is done.After installing ... and rebootIts just go to darwin boot with options, and no longer.if im type -v its just go back to start...Please heeeelp