KALYWAY 10.5.1 & P35-DQ6 Bios settings. Post yours

palote

3 posts in this topic

Hi all...

from Kalyway release ( Nice work indeed), ive been playing with the release in differents mobos. With P5W DH Deluxe i could no even get into the leopard installer menu without havin a lot of errors, No guid no vanillas.. etc But with this... http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...7069&st=420 ( impresive help 4 me, Thanks again)post 428 i have manage to install Leopard with all patches,guid, vanillas, sound and graphics just with the install options!!!!

So i was wondering id P35-DQ6 users have manage to install Kalyway 10.5.1 dvd with vanilla and guid partitions, becouse i think bios settings helps too much.

After 3 days playing a lot with a lot of random error during installation and problems, i got mine installed (p35-DQ6) without vanilla, and only with efi_mbr, no other options selected.. So i was wondering if maybe BIOS SETTING could help to install this release in a proper way with vanilla and efi_guid x example....

So please would be nice if we share bios setting 4 this....

Im not sharing mine becouse i said before, i dont think they are proper set up as i said that im having a lot of random error and things like that during installation and no vanilla and guid installed correctly...

Thanks in advance and thanks 4 youre time!!!