P5K WS With Jas 10.4.8

Noo_123

4 posts in this topic

I just got a ASUS P5K WS MO.

It seem to be very nice one. But I have not be able to install OSX using Jas 10.4.8 DVD.

I just try it booting it from a IDE DVD ROM.

Will be the board support........ Looking in the tread but nobody is yet using the MO.

Earlier to this I have sucessfully installed savaral machine using the same ( Jas 10.4.8 ) in different Hw config like P5WDG2-WS, P5W DH DELUXE, GIGA 945 etc. etc. please... support .

I have successfully installed from the Jas 10.4.8

Now I am trying to get the CI/QE activated with my 7300GT. Anybody have any tip . please pass it on the forum.....

My System Configuration

ASUS P5K WS

Intel Q600 cpu

1 x 150GB Rapter

2 x 2 GB RAM DDR2 667 Transcend

Big 7300GT/256MB

20x Samsung SATA drive

post-81352-1198353435_thumb.gif

Update Combo 10.4.9

QE/CI works after installing from DiaboliK.1049.NVidia.Installer .

Now I am Installing Logic Studio .......... finish..........yup.. is working.....

Sound Card : Presonus Firebox ( works perfectly w/o any driver ). I just hook the firewire cable.

• 3 months later...

I have the same board p5k ws and an Intel Core 2 Quad cpu. I could not even get the installer to run using jas 10.4.6. I'm downloading jas 10.4.8 now. Did you have to do anything special to get it installed? Is it possible to get Leopard installed? I got kalyway 10.5.1 installed but I get a kernel panic after it boots. I'm hoping Tiger goes a little smoother.