Color depth problem

mikemore

5 posts in this topic

Hi at all, excuseme for my english but i'm italian.

I have installed Leopard ToH on my notebook HP Pavilion DV9379ea, i used AzaliaAudio, AppleSMBIOS and NVinjectGO for my GeforceGo 7600 512 MB, i have setting a 32 bit color depth but i see that look like a 16 bit color depth.

I search the forum for anyone that have some problem and i found but there aren't any solution for fix it ?

I post here because i think that may be are a display problem.

What do you think about it ?

Thx at all.

M'n'M

I'm using a dv9291 with 7600 Go 512mb graphics card (nvinjectgo with 512mb support) and I have the same problem. There is noticeable colour bands on the itunes window at the top and when using photoshop I can see poor colour depth in the colour selection window.

I'm going try loading leopard without the nvinject kext and see if the colours are alright if they are then it is a driver problem.

No, itsn't a nvinject problem, before install nvinject i have tryed leopard whitout video kext and i have the same problem, i read that if you connect an external monitor all work fine but in notebook we have color problem, i think it's about releaving monitor, i have tried laptopdisplay.kext but nothing change.

M'n'M

P.S. Excuseme for my poor english.

No, itsn't a nvinject problem, before install nvinject i have tryed leopard whitout video kext and i have the same problem, i read that if you connect an external monitor all work fine but in notebook we have color problem, i think it's about releaving monitor, i have tried laptopdisplay.kext but nothing change.

M'n'M

P.S. Excuseme for my poor english.

Try the icc profile from my X1600 post or use the calibrate from System Preferences>>Display>>Color

Win LCD Color is different than Mac LCD Color Even Macbooks have bad color without the pre calibrated ICC Profile.