Which Version of OSX 86 10.4 compatible?

mitzuoka

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Im kinda getting into this stuff again after my previous attempt failed. Does anyone know what version of osx 10.4 i could use to install on my Sony Vaio VGN TX 630p? Here are the stats:

Proccessor: Intel Pentium M 1.20 Ghz

Random Access Memory: 1 GB ~ .99Gb

Disk Drive: TOSHIBA MK6006AGH

Display Adapters: Moblie Intel ® 9/15GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family

DVD/CD Dvires: MATH{censored}A UJDA765aDVD/CDRW

IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers: Intel ® 82801FB/FBM Ultra ATA Storage Controlelrs - 26FF

Mice and other pointing Devices: Alps pointing device for VAIO

Modems: HDAUDIO Soft v92 Data Fax Modem with Smart

Network Adapters: Intel PRO 100 VM Network Connection

Intel Pro / Wireless 2200BG Network Connection

If any other info is needed, please let me know. Thanks alot in advance everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm...sorry im bringin this topic up again. i installed 10.4.8 usin Jas' CD. What the highest version my laptop would be able to go to? I wouldnt have a problem doing the wire trick to make the blue screen go away but it would be great if i didnt have to. Thanks in advance. Hopefully my wireless cards (Linksys WMP54GS, NEtgear WAG11, D-link 650M) might work with the updated version.

hmm...sorry im bringin this topic up again. i installed 10.4.8 usin Jas' CD. What the highest version my laptop would be able to go to? I wouldnt have a problem doing the wire trick to make the blue screen go away but it would be great if i didnt have to. Thanks in advance. Hopefully my wireless cards (Linksys WMP54GS, NEtgear WAG11, D-link 650M) might work with the updated version.