WTT Dreamcast + 2Controllers + Accesories and 4 Games

Ongeloof

4 posts in this topic

The DC looks brandnew, i still have the box for it, the games are in great condition, and all work perfectly. i also have 2 memory cartrige things with the screen, they work great too.still have the tops to them too!

Also own the keyboard and internet modem software so you can still get it online.

they games are Choo-Choo Rocket, Rayman, Sonic, Pen Pen.

I want to trade it for somethign Mac. Macbook, iMac, intel based only or G5. or an iPod Touch!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!

Thanks and any offer is welcome really.

Think Mark

P.S, will PM people right back with serious offers.

Uk only Please.

i will also consider money offers.

I also have a PS1, full working condition with over 20 games 2 controllers, 3 memory sticks, and a cheat pack.

There is actually 5 Games, Pen Pen, Sonic, SEGA RALLEY, Choo-Choo Rocket, & Rayman.Just been to check its all working and everything is in good condition.Also, i say i want a mac for it, but i would also trade for iPhone/iTouchor a 17" Titanium G4 PowerBook. with Leo on.

Also, another "Deal" could be that i sell the dreamcast, and all periferals that come with it, and the dreamcast and all its periferals and games, with cases and memory sticks...for £250 Boom!

Just to clue you in, a Dreamcast can be found for around $20-$30 anywhere in the states... And those games go for about $5-$10 each. Trying to get something like a computer out of it is going to be reeaaally hard (impossible unless the person is mentally deficient). I suggest hitting up ebay, it's full of morons that overpay for stuff.

Good Point...i would much rarther have an iPod Touch out of it all anyway...

but you also have to consider the amount of gaming one could get out of this...its a PS1 and a dreamcast...thats like uber vintage for 5Th Gen gaming...