VIA Ac97 Audio - No Line Out

kiepas12

6 posts in this topic

Hi, i installed Stereo fix for Via AC97 and it works but when i plug in external speakers or headphones dont work.

Is there any solution for this, i have via chipset, im running 10.4.9 uphuck

and one mo question, Can i run Software Update to 10.4.11 from apple site?

I there any chance to enable QE & CI without video drivers?

I have the same sound card I bet if you put the line out in the line in of the sound card you'll have sound. I have not found a fix for it yet. NO you can't use software update to upgrade to 10.4.11 and to fix ci/qe need to tell us was graphic card like nvidia or ati.

thx 4 replyymy card is Via / S3 Unichrome IGP (integrated)
sorry, i dont think there is any qe/ci for igp. you'll have to install a much stronger vid card.
I have the same sound card I bet if you put the line out in the line in of the sound card you'll have sound. I have not found a fix for it yet. NO you can't use software update to upgrade to 10.4.11 and to fix ci/qe need to tell us was graphic card like nvidia or ati.
actually you can update using apple delta updates - downloaded from the apple site, BUT you will have backup your working kexts, kernel, and load it back before you restart your system. i know coz thats what i did. just follow the tuto on updating from 10.4.8 to 10.4.9 steps. http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=45283i dont think 10.4.11 is a better version than 10.4.10, i cant to get usb to show in finder in ver 10.4.11.