Cooler does not work properly.

2 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

I am kind of new on the homebrew macs.. The point is I am running on my Toshiba Satellite A135 an Uphuck release of the Mac OS X 10.4.9

Everything is working pretty fine except the audio input/output, the TV-out and the card reader. I can survive without these things but there is one thing that is buggin' me. My CPU cooler. Everytime I turn my computer on, it does not turns on as it should.

When I am plugged in i have to unpplug and plug again to make it works. It gets worse when I am not plugged in, cause usually I dont have any power outlet available to do this trick, and I have to reboot the system. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?!

Hello Guys,

I am kind of new on the homebrew macs.. The point is I am running on my Toshiba Satellite A135 an Uphuck release of the Mac OS X 10.4.9

Everything is working pretty fine except the audio input/output, the TV-out and the card reader. I can survive without these things but there is one thing that is buggin' me. My CPU cooler. Everytime I turn my computer on, it does not turns on as it should.

When I am plugged in i have to unpplug and plug again to make it works. It gets worse when I am not plugged in, cause usually I dont have any power outlet available to do this trick, and I have to reboot the system. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?!

Hey, I am afraid I could burn my CPU!!